AdBlue by IOB is an aqueous solution without hazard phrases used to control NOx emissions in the exhaust fumes of diesel engines that use SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) catalysts, which reacting with the exhaust gases inside the catalyst, breaks down nitrogen oxides into water vapor and nitrogen. Already in 2007 Ilario Ormezzano Sai Spa realized the importance of focusing on products aimed at ecology and was one of the first Italian sites to produce AdBlue for a large European multinational.
Today with the certification of our AdBlue by IOB system by the VDA Qualitas Manegment Center im Verbad der Automobilindustrie we are able to produce, market and deliver the product:
accompanied by a chemical analysis certificate in accordance with ISO 22241 standards;
ensuring the traceability of every single production batch in accordance with ISO 22241 standards;
bulk at customers with dedicated tankers and with kilolitric transfer;
in packages of different volumes from the 1000 liter tank up to the 5 liter tank.
S.E.P.I.C. by Gianni Donati, then SEPIC srl
1956 – the activity begins in Varese, in a former Shell warehouse
1958 – purchased the area in Bollate, construction of the warehouse begins, which proceeds in successive phases until the maximum expansion in 1985
1991 – buys the Crema warehouse, the former Bensol refinery, from Baldini
1993 – SepicSrl, with the exception of the Bollate warehouse (sold to SIO – Soc. Intermedi Ospiate owned by the Donati family), is purchased by Brenntag Italia
1994 – 2003 Andrea Donati holds the position of Chief Executive Officer of Brenntag Spa
2004 – The company separates from the Brenntag group and takes the new name SiochemSrl (Società Intermedi Ospiate Chemical) and changes the corporate object from real estate to a commercial and service company for chemical products.
In 2016, after many years of collaboration with the company Ilario Ormezzano SAI, Siochem Srl was acquired and merged within the group.
Agechim S.r.l. was founded in April 1974 by Gian Piero Rimoldi who, after years of experience as an executive at Montedison and Sprea, decided to create his own company to devote himself to the marketing of chemical products. Thanks to the skills of the founder and to a mandate of representation conferred by one of the most important phenol and acetone producers, Agechim, a small family-run business, established itself on the national market by managing significant quantities of phenol, acetophenone, alfamethylstyrene and acetone. At the beginning of the 1980s, his son Stefano joined the company and enthusiastically started the expansion of the products marketed, in particular monomers, acrylates, methacrylates and other specialties such as bisphenol, PTBF and organic peroxides are developed. At the same time, relations with the most important national and international manufacturers are increasing and consolidating and Agechim is thus able to offer its customers not only high quality products that are always up-to-date and respectful of the laws in force, but can guarantee regular supplies and technical support. Since 2013 Agechim is proudly part of the Ilario Ormezzano company – You know, the adventure continues based on the same principles, with the same goals and with the same enthusiasm.
Pharmaline is a company active and present in the pharmaceutical market for more than 25 years, supplying a large variety of fine chemicals to its customers. The company was created in 1990 by Luciano Sorresini who, after many years in the chemical sector, decided to pursue his own path. Thus began his activity as an agent of Tradeco, selling more and more chemicals in the pharmaceutical market. During these years, Pharmaline constantly increased its representatives for the Italian market. Its strong presence in the field of organic intermediates for chemical and chemical-pharmaceutical synthesis has given the company the opportunity to work with fine chemical manufacturing companies located in Japan, India, China and the UK. Subsequently, Pharmaline began to cooperate with distribution companies present in numerous states and became the Italian member of the INDIS Group. In 2011 the company was acquired by Ilario Ormezzano and merged into the commercial offices in Via Ripamonti 44. Currently the Pharmaline division specializes in fine chemicals.
Distributor of basic chemicals since 1927.
The company was founded by the RATTI and MARCHESI families in Milan.
Over the years, Ratti managed to establish important agencies; to remember was the representation of Chemapol dei Praga for numerous products: from Sodium Hydrosulfite to acetic acid. This representation allowed the company to establish an important presence in the Milanese market in the textile sector. The company grew to 15 employees, also buying shares in a company, Chimimec (a company that held the representation for a German company of acetic acid and of Kali und Salz for magnesium sulfate). With the closure of Chimimec, Dr. Giorgio Marchesi, in 2003, decided to sell the business unit to Ilario Ormezzano Sai S.p.a, thus joining the Group. In 2010 the company moved together with the SAI division, to the commercial offices in Via Ripamonti 44.
In 1988, aiming for continuous expansion, IOB bought the SAI Company (Industrial Procurement Company founded in 1986) commercial arm of Montedison, the most important Italian chemical company.
This acquisition was the first step of Dr. Giancarlo Ormezzano in the diversification of the reference markets. After several years dedicated to internal and external restructuring (moving to the offices of Pieve Emanuele); in 2000 the two companies merge giving life to Ilario Ormezzano-SAI. In 2010, the company moved to the commercial offices in Via Ripamonti 44. Currently the SAI division, within Ormezzano, is the branch specializing in pharmaceutical chemistry.
Ilario Ormezzano was born in 1897, first as a pharmacy in Vallemosso, founded by Cav. Ilario Ormezzano, and then transformed into a company thanks to the foresight of its founder who, attending to the needs of the then expanding textile market, expands the range of initial products. giving life to the IOB (Ilario Ormezzano Biella) where thanks also to the contribution of Dr. Franco Ormezzano, successor of Cav. Ilario, continues to develop and expand.
In 1980, continuing the passage from generation to generation, Dr. Giancarlo Ormezzano takes over the management of the company and builds a new plant in Gaglianico that can replace the historic one in Biella, in order to keep up with the high standards of safety, quality and respect for the environment.